Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Face & Oufit | 'Winter Blues', February 12th 2014

Starring both of my recent reviews: the Topshop 'Jamie Jeans' & the Bourjois 'Effect 3D' lipglosses, in a few 'Face & Outfit' posts this week.

Face

EYES
A venture into colour -
LIGHT dusting of the blue shade from stila's 'In the Light' palette for lid, brown in the crease
Mirrored on lower lash line

LIPS
Bourjois 'effect 3D' gloss, No.3



Tools to make-me-up.
Outfit


 Wardrobe
Cami - Tesco + makeshift safety pin alteration
Shirt - Primark
Knit Jumper - Tesco, found in charity shop
Jeans - Topshop, found in charity shop
Finally a different pair of Black Boots - Jones
Coat - Charity Shop
Necklace - V&A Museum

Both of the brightly coloured Jamies would be shown more love in the spring/summer. But let's buck the trend.
Floordrobe upgrade - 'The Rail'

6 comments:

  1. awe you look gorge, your eyebrows are perf!
    I really love your lipstick header too, so sick!
    xx

    BlueViolet Hearts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've taken a lot of taming, but thankyou :)
      Ha, lipstick stain on our photocopier wouldn't agree with you
      xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I can't directly relate to the content you have in your blog (for obvious reasons), I do like the layout, presentation and your style of blogging! I like how you've stuck to it as well - inspired me to start my own to get all my ideas down! :-)

    It's Rob by the way!

    I was trying to contact you again, but, I think I have your old number! My number's 07564746561 - I hope to hear from you soon for a catch up! (P.S. Got your blog link when I was trying to follow you on Instagram!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the blog love Rob :)
      good luck w yours!

      Delete
    2. Do I not get a catch up?! If not, I hope you're well :-)

      Delete