Monday, 3 February 2014

Take Note | Topshop 'It's all in the Jeans' Competition

I'm sure many of you will be aware if you are signed up to Topshop, that they have launched a competition to bag yourself a free pair of jeans. Just incase you aren't in the loop, here's the scoop.

All you have to do, is snap a selfie in your favourite Topshop jeans, upload it to either your Twitter or Instagram, quoting the hashtag #TOPSHOPLOVESJEANS. Easypeasy! I'm not sure how long this runs for, or how many prizes they're handing out, but I reckon it's worth a go.
^This is my entry^
- 2 Ambers are better than 1, right?

 had to pick my 'Flamingo pair' didn't I ,with matching stance, but all forms of 'Jamie' Jeans are my cuppa tea.
What is your favourite Topshop Jean?

This has actually given some post-spiration, watch this space..

6 comments:

  1. so cute :) i love your jumper in the photos lol :D

    hope we can follow each other :D
    __________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soft and slouchy is the story of my top half winter wardrobe, so I would say you have good taste!
      True that, I'll be sure to :)

      Delete
  2. I entered on instagram a few days ago - my fave pair of topshop jeans are the pippa jeans - I wish they still made them x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still hoping this competition isn't too good to be true!
      Ah no,kind of thinner Jamie aren't they? Could try eBay?
      Good luck on your entry :)

      Delete
  3. Love them, such a gorgeous colour! Also, where are your shoes from? I want to get my hands on them! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Second that, a bargain-us £6 from Primark! I bought the black and nude I just couldn't decide!
      Is there Primark stateside?
      x

      Delete